Friday 2 September 2011

Welcome dear readers...

Since this is my first post in this blog I use the oportunity to invite all of you to read my bio on the profile. Just so you know what you are up to...

The main topics discussed here will be about media production, music, and the tools.
I did blog in the past about mobile music production. The blog was quit successfull but I did not keep it up for long because my job and the local pub demanded my time and presence. Even though I don't take my job that serious I do drinking and blogging had to stop - I had to set my priorities straight, right?

Anyway, there is a lot of good stuff out there I want to share and facebook, YASN, etc are just not the right place ( annoying my friends with topics they don't care about... great).
So here we go, enjoy the ride!

2 comments: