Thursday 8 September 2011

KarmaFX, time flies...

Just a quick post because I found out that one of my favorite windows only plugins is now available as audio unit on the Mac:  http://karmafx.net/?id=1
Yummy! Will buy that license maybe next month or so. It is especially dear to me because it is coming from a former Jeskola Buzz plugin developer. Some of them have entered the VST/AU plugin circuit since a while, such as Whitenoise, KarmaFX or Joachim. Just to name a few.

If you have a PC standin arround make sure to check out Jeskola Buzz and its offsprings. There is nothing in electronic music you can't do with that. It is amazing. After switching from hardware to computers I was using Buzz tracker alone with a Doepfer Pocket dial to create my music. Some even argue that it was the main inspiration for reason... but thats straight from the rumor mill :P
I go patching virtual cables now!

No comments:

Post a Comment